Sales Account Manager, Rubber
Very successful company with over 600 employees has an excellent opportunity available for a Sales Account Manager. This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States. This position offers a very competitive base salary, bonus potential, car allowance and comprehensive benefits. The Account Manager is responsible for identifying business opportunities and cultivating customer relationships which positions company as a long-term supplier to target accounts in the assigned region within the specialty markets.
Primary Duties/Essential Functions:
- Identify viable and profitable commercial opportunities and manage projects to meet the sales growth goals in the North American region.
- Increase the number of new opportunities and drive project velocity in the specialty pipeline.
- Formulate and manage execution of account plans consistent with the strategies.
- Lead new projects from the opportunity stage through production launch.
- Develop and continually enhance strategic customer relationships.
- Manage business risk to company by anticipating future obstacles at all project stages.
- Participate in specialty budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Keep company apprised of relevant market information – data, trends, and consequences.
- Position company as a reliable organization capable of providing thorough, timely solutions to customers fluid handling applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field preferred.
- Must have experience in OEM sales and developing custom OEM rubber devices and components.
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive career growth in sales role.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build customer relationships (internally and externally).
- Experience in TPE, TPU, elastomers, liquid silicone rubber or LSK would be a plus.
Job Reference Number: 1-23E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.