Oil & Gas
Our client, a leader in renewable energy has an opportunity available for an on-site Plant Manager. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder. This is an on-site opportunity.
You will be responsible for providing the overall policy making, planning and direction of plant operation activities with the objective of plant health and safety, environmental compliance, and maximizing growth and profitability. Provide day-to-day leadership and management of all plant operations functions.
- Develop and recommend operations policy, goals, and objectives. Develop specific short-term and long-term plans and objectives with supporting data and budgets.
- Issue specific annual goals and objectives to immediate subordinates.
- Establish objectives and procedures to guide the performance of assigned.
- Review and approve plant operating and capital budgets.
- Recommend and justify plant improvement capital project budgets.
- Approve budget expenses up to authorized dollar amount.
- Monitor and make necessary adjustments to keep within the established budget.
- Present annual budget to stakeholders.
- Identify training needs, initiate development of subordinates, and recommend effective personnel action.
- Ensure all OSHA required safety training and emergency response programs are in place.
- Ensure that programs are in place to maintain qualified personnel in key positions.
- Maintain appropriate communications within area of responsibility.
- Keep employees informed as to Company plans and direction.
- Supervise and work side by side with operators, technicians and mechanics.
- Provide operational reports as required.
- Provide monthly operations report.
- Review plant performance against operating plans and standards. Provide reports on interpretation of results and, if necessary, recommend changes to operating plans and procedures.
- Maintain current reports and responses to annual plant insurance surveys and inspections.
- Provide operational input for the development of new projects.
- Establish operations plan operating cost.
- Provide input on functional plant design and arrangement.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments of the Company in establishing and carrying out areas of responsibility.
- Consult with all segments of management responsible for policy or action.
- Make recommendations for improving the effectiveness of policies and procedures.
- Provide operational updates as needed.
- Participate in conference calls or meetings to provide operational information as requested.
- Participate in meetings as necessary to provide requested information on plant operations.
- Perform all other duties as determined by the supervisor and senior management.
- BS degree preferred or appropriate facility management experience.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Participative management type, advocate of team concept.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the management, operation and maintenance of anerobic digester facilities or related oil and gas experience or solid fuel power generation facilities.
Job Reference Number: 9-6MS
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.