Growing company with multiple manufacturing locations has an excellent opportunity available for a Sales Account Manager. This position requires experience in plastics injection molding. Experience in sales is not required. Thermoplastics, polymers, polyethylene, polypropylene, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE experience would be a plus.
- Identification of suitable market fit between product and customer opportunities.
- Generate and develop leads.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Conduct market research and execute group marketing plan.
- Develop new customer in line with customer criteria and meeting strategic initiatives.
- Promotion to gaining enquiries from and winning new business with appropriate. customers by submission of professional tenders, proposals, and quotations.
- Generation of quotations using an appropriate computer-based costing model based on the most appropriate group manufacturing site.
- Maintain contact with existing and potential key accounts.
- Communication with customer at all levels.
- Liaison with internal colleagues.
- Support organic growth, gaining new business where appropriate.
- Proven track record in developing both new and existing customers.
- Proven experience in both developing and implementing commercial strategies.
- Proven record using sales intelligence/market trending to support. development of new products and associated new product introduction (NPI) roadmaps.
- Recognized qualification/degree in sales related discipline is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline is preferred.
- Strong plastic background; preferably in injection molding.
- Self-motivated, accountable and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Frequent travel both domestic and abroad.
- Experience in the medical and optical industries is preferred.
- Understanding of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and 5S is beneficial.