- Provides support to the areas of design, sampling, quoting, production, shipment of orders and collection of receivables. Communicates effectively, professionally, and courteously internally and externally to ensure positive working relationships and sound business decisions.
- Understands all customer requirements for each project and ensures adherence to targeted program plan and schedule by conducting team meetings, generating follow-up documents, managing open issues, and soliciting management support in overcoming challenges.
- Initiates and responds in a timely manner to inquiries regarding launch dates, designs, pricing, and delivery schedules.
- Helps develop designs to support sales and customer inquiries.
Candidate must be a self-starter with high motivational, communication, and organizational skills. A Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is preferred; or 2 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other requirements include:
- Previous ERP experience in a job shop, manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience reading and understanding drawings, designs, and specifications preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office operating environment.
- Desire to work in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, interactive, collaborative, creative and innovative environment