My great client is looking for a Process Engineer that is tired of the red tape and wants to make decisions and improve process. Your understanding of foundry processes, tooling design and construction will be appreciated and helpful in the position.
- Design gating systems for new and existing jobs using CAD modeling and simulation.
- You will work with internal and external customers, the engineering team and others as need to design and develop new tooling.
- Create new job process controls.
- Refine production processes for each new job and any changes to existing jobs or jobs that may develop casting defects.
- Must be able to read drawings and GD&T is preferred
- Knowledge of process mapping and Lean/ Six Sigma tools are preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or related engineering field; or 1 – 3 years’ experience in the field or related field.