Our clients has an immediate opening for a Cell Lead (Supervisor). The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting their tem in delivering high quality, low cost products to meet customer expectations. Must support the company culture and values of honesty within your team and the Company.
- Lead team in shift compliant with all safety, quality and production goals.
- Develop and train team members.
- Perform Safety and Housekeeping Audits.
- Enter work orders.
- Understand and promote quality systems.
- Coaching and motivating team members especially those that may struggle.
- Updating Machine Information Boards.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 2+ years related experience and/or training.
- Experience working in a safety capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- PLEX knowledge or similar ERP systems is preferred.
- Manage multiple, complex tasks and deal easily with pressure.
- Adapt to change
- Drive Improvement