An industry leader in the manufacture of construction and industrial goods for over 100 years has an opportunity available for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join their team due to an
upcoming retirement and would report to our Division Finance Operations Manager.
The purpose of the Senior Financial Analyst will be to provide strong financial leadership to the operations function, which includes manufacturing, the sales inventory and operations planning process and the sourcing function. In addition, the Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing business support for forecasting, analysis and reporting.
- Provide financial support to the Leaders of Operations
- Contribute financial analysis support to the demand planning, inventory and operating planning process.
- Drive consistent reporting and tracking of productivity.
- Provide financial support and analysis to key productivity initiatives projects.
- Drive consistent financial processes across all plants including Financial Planning and Analysis, Performance Management Scorecard Reporting, cost allocations and inventory product costing.
- Drive consistent financial models and decision support models across operations, including restructuring analysis, Capital Budgeting Financial Analysis, etc.
- Coordinate quarterly internal control assessment activities for the division.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or equivalent experience background with a minimum of 7 years overall finance experience with 2 years of finance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of SAP or ERP systems
- Solid knowledge of plant cost accounting and analysis
- Solid planning and analysis skills for Annual Operating Planning process, forecasts, analyses, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and financial modeling software.
- Proven ability to effectively influence others at various levels of the organization.
- Strong decision support and modeling skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
- Minimal travel required 0 – 10 days per year.
- Work environment is typical of an office setting.
Job Reference Number: 9-9MS
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.