Global company that has been in business for over 60-years has an exciting opportunity available for a Sales Account Manager. This is a remote position that REQUIRES someone to be within 3-hours of the Atlanta, GA area. The Account Manager for the North American automotive market plays a crucial role in identifying business opportunities and cultivating customer relationships, which position company as a long-term preferred supplier to target accounts in target markets.
- Identify viable and profitable new commercial opportunities and manage projects to meet automotive sales growth.
- Review marketing plan and propose modifications to strategy i.e., new target product market combinations, new sales objectives of own accounts, applicable marketing/sales strategies, tactics, policies and associated budgets.
- Formulate account plan consistent with marketing and sales strategy; manage execution of account plan; review progress against and adjust plan.
- Develop and continually enhance customer relationship through visits and written interaction.
- Optimize rate of return on new and existing product / account combinations.
- Manage forecasting and budgeting process for your customers.
- Sales project tracking/opportunity tracking through CRM.
- Report to: Global Business Unit Manager – Automotive.
- Minimum of five years of experience in sales, in industry supplying technical function components.
- Minimum of Associate degree in business or engineering equivalent, plus 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Very good communication skills in all level business (internal and external customers).
- Very good professional selling and technical business skills.
- Experience in polymers, plastics, elastomers, rubber, TPE, extrusion, thermoplastics or polyolefins would be a plus.
Job Reference Number: 8-3E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.