An established manufacturer of flexible packaging materials is looking for an experienced, motivated, team-oriented Sales Account Manager to build relationships with customers. This position will be home based and include traveling to customers. Excellent benefits including: car allowance, travel expenses, office expenses, health insurance, bonus after first year, vacation and holiday pay.
- Ability to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including outbound calling, prospect list and individual research.
- Understand customer needs and requirements through ongoing rapport development.
- Coordinate with internal departments.
- Territories: Atlanta area, TN, NC, SC, FL
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity goals.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience with blown film packaging and direct customer sales.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Experience with HDPE, LLDPE, LDPE, polyethylene, shrink film, polypropylene, or thermoplastics would be a plus.
Job Reference Number: 7-22E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.