Sales Account Management
100k-120 + 15% bonus potential k
Very large and growing multi-billion-dollar company has an excellent opportunity available for an Account Manager. This position will primarily be involved in managing a large automotive account. This position offers a very competitive base salary, bonus potential, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Key Account Manager to join the team! This pivotal role is dedicated to developing and maintaining relationships with key commercial vehicle OEMs to drive growth within the account. It’s a fast-paced role for a technical minded entrepreneurial spirit who’s self-motivated and passionate about business and application development. The Key Account Manager is the primary liaison between company and customers, and is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and enhancing key relationships, and communicates at a variety of levels within the OEM account, ensuring timely and accurate communication between the customer and the company. This is an office-based role in Greensboro, NC.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Excellent base salary and targeted annual bonus structure.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, life and disability protection.
- Innovative vacation plan.
- Company 401k program match.
- Wellness reimbursement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The key leader on all commercial and engineering efforts related to customer.
- Builds, maintains, and creates strong customer relationships in all key departments (purchasing, engineering, supplier management, planning, etc.
- Ability to construct complex business proposals and gain organizational approval for those business cases.
- Develops and communicates engineering proposals, presenting at varying levels of the organization, both internal at company with the customer.
- Ensures profitability by negotiating the highest possible price while maximizing market-share potential.
- Responsible for the completion of customer quote forms and submission to the customer.
- Works with cross-functional engineering team on landed programs and is involved from concept development through product launch.
- Responsible for both multi-year LTA negotiations and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred.
- Five or more years of engineering and/or business development experience working on products (or services) for commercial vehicles or automotive market is preferred.
- Significant experience working closely with a variety of contacts within major commercial vehicle OEMs highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of injection molding is also a plus.
Job Reference Number: 8-5E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.