Well established and growing company with 1,000 employees has an outstanding opportunity in Arkansas available for a Quality Manager. Manage the staff and operations of the quality department to enhance the effectiveness of the organization’s quality system and overall product quality.
- To help different improvement teams achieve their full potential and raise the performance of the firm, offer direction and management support.
- To meet productivity targets and reduce customer complaints, scrap and rework, collaborate with office employees, group leaders, and supervisors.
- To increase overall performance, deepen the organization’s awareness of and application of Lean and Continuous Improvement principles.
- Management of quality systems; including reporting on quality metrics and management reviews.
- Process optimization, data analysis, strategic planning, verbal communication, sharing information with others, quality engineering and complexity management.
- Tasked with determining how to improve or support corporate quality or customer requirements at the plant site by identifying needs of the quality management system.
- Understanding of measuring and inspection techniques and tools for components and products.
- Knowledge of manufactured products.
- Thorough understanding of ISO 9001 – (latest version) standard.
- Having third party certified implementation and maintenance experience with quality systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in using systematic problem solving techniques to resolve product and process difficulties.
- In process control and problem solving; statistical tools are used and interpreted.
- Applying the principles of Lean and Continuous Improvement to boost performance.
- The capacity to manage, guide, and coach people; understanding of industry needs for safety and the environment.
- Ability to use precision measuring devices, read blueprints, computer and software proficiency; MS Office, ERP and Quality Control software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-based collaborative environment.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization.
- Experience in working with global suppliers
Job Reference Number: 10.20.4E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.