Quality Control Manager
Our client, a nationally known and growing plastic part manufacturing company headquartered in Germany has an opportunity available for a Quality Control Manager to join their team.
Excellent benefits package to include:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Understand customer needs to develop effective quality control processes.
- Devise specifications for parts and processes and test compliance.
- Verify raw material and intermediate products from suppliers meet requirements.
- Supervise technicians and CMM programmer, providing training and feedback.
- Oversee all product development procedures, identifying deviations from standards.
- Ensures final parts are inspected, compared to requirements, and appropriately approved or rejected.
- Interact regularly with production, technical, and other supporting departments to establish quality assurance standards.
- Maintain accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether requirements are met.
- Prevent escalation of quality challenges.
- Submit daily reports to the management team.
- Suggest opportunities for improvement and develop more efficient procedures.
- Proven experience as a Quality Manager.
- Proficiency in IATF 16949 auditing and ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures, PPAP and first article inspection.
- APQP: 1 year experience.
- Experience with quality management systems.
- Keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Clarity in communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player who can work in conjunction with other departments.
- Self-motivated and able to train and inspire quality technicians.
- Ability to participate in APQP meetings, when applicable.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Reference Number: 4-5AG
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.