Production Manager, Plastics
Well established company has an excellent opportunity for a Plastics Production Manager.
Job Duties & Desired Skills:
- Monitor, assess and manage employee performance.
- Prepare various production reports.
- Educate, monitor, and ensure health & safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Other duties relevant to the position shall be assigned as required.
- Fifteen year’s strong knowledge of blow molding and injection molding processing and operations.
- Ten years of experience working with teams who specify mold machines, secondary equipment, fixtures, tooling, etc., so that you have a thorough understanding of why certain equipment or tooling is chosen and where to go to source the equipment.
- Eight years of hands-on experience in blow molding and injection molding with an in-depth knowledge of the processes, ability to both train and problem solve molding operations, and extremely strong knowledge of tooling, materials, and processes that represent the state-of-the-art.
- Strong, metric-driven personality and methodology, and must drive the business for continual improvement and key metrics.
- Strong budgeting and finance knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 10-years plant/general management experience in blow molding and injection molding manufacturing environment.
- Five years of experience in manufacturing partnered with strong leadership skills and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing operations and maintenance engineering.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques, quality systems, and standards.
- Highly-motivated; results oriented.
- Good working knowledge of relevant legislation, including health & safety.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Job Reference Number: 11-21E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.