Major company has an excellent opportunity available for a Product Manager to work for at their corporate headquarters.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of products, and plan and drive growth through revenue and profit building blocks.
- Assist his/her leadership to develop and implement multi-year and annual strategies for the assigned product lines through close collaboration with other functions.
- Collaborate with his/her leadership and commercial finance to create annual financial goals and budgets including: revenue, gross margin, COGS, price and portfolio mix aligned to strategic priorities.
- Support his/her leadership in developing and implementing pricing strategy for the assigned product lines and recommend or make pricing decisions.
- Assists and potentially lead (assuming project sponsor role) cross-functional efforts to discover and execute cost-reduction initiatives that do not negatively impact the customer/consumer experience.
- Lead all aspects of product life-cycle management for assigned products including the product portfolio strategy, product management, pricing guidelines, product development, product enhancements, and SKU optimization.
- Identify and then champion and commercialize through collaboration with other functions, new product development and innovation projects. As needed, assume sponsor role to ensure projects deliver the predicted business benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study.
- Must have one of the following: Two years of experience in Product Management or experience successfully meeting performance expectations consistently in all job responsibilities and functions in an Associate Product Manager role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to blend creative problem solving with data-driven, analytical, financial (i.e., NPV, financial statements, DCF), and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems with data, assumptions, and judgment using best practices and analysis to formulate solutions and make decisions or recommendations.
- Proven ability to drive change including the ability to influence all levels, streamline processes, integrate, and associate pieces of information gathered from multiple sources.
- Ability to recognize and resolve challenges and implement solutions.
- Ability to operate with sense of urgency and focus on providing exceptionally reliable customer service.
- Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with financial concepts such as ROI, net present value, and other related analysis methods.
- Ability to be composed, adapt, and effectively manage tasks and projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities while meeting all assigned deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to clearly communicate intricate job-related processes that ultimately affect decision making.
Job Reference Number: 7-26E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.