Well established and growing company has an excellent opportunity available for an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will lead daily operations in addition to playing a key role in the activities surrounding the turn-up of additional machines and the staffing of the operation.
- Provide on-site leadership for Process Technicians, Maintenance Technicians, & Warehousing personnel. This is a new plant and will be a “roll up the sleeves” type leader that can be “hands-on” when needed.
- Assist with the process of turning up the remaining machines and hire talented Process Technicians to run blow molding and injection molding equipment.
- Facilitate designs and manufacturing of molds and tooling, through the test and approval process of molds.
- Plant Manager is responsible for job scheduling and machine utilization.
- Maintain and monitor working environment to ensure safety of employees.
- Oversee and supervise inventory control and shipping activities of injection molding customer production.
- Prepare and submit production data and monthly summaries.
- Interface with selected customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five years of supervisory experience in the injection or blow molding industry.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the plastic industry.
Job Reference Number: 8-6E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.