Growing company in Northwest Ohio has an excellent opportunity available for an Injection Molding Engineer. This position requires at least three years of experience in plastic injection molding and process engineering. Experience with thermoplastics, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, polyolefins, polyethylene, or polypropylene would be a plus.
- Work with production personnel to ensure molded components meet requirements and adjustments as needed.
- Providing molded components in a timely manner to meet production schedules.
- Managing raw mold material to ensure traceability, shelf life, and prevent contamination.
- Generate documentation on mold runs for traceability and reproducibility.
- Develop new processes, assess and document new and existing processes.
- Implement and evaluate changes to existing processes designed to improve product quality, productivity, and overall equipment efficiency.
- Work with equipment and material vendors to resolve machine and material issues.
- Interact with customers to resolve issues and provide new project updates facilitate and support facility and manufacturing safety, environmental, and ergonomics efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to start-up, operate and shut down process related equipment.
- Must be able to work independently on new process development as well as troubleshooting current production issues.
Job Reference Number: 11-24E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.