Successful and growing company has an outstanding opportunity available for a Maintenance Technician.
- Safely troubleshoot, upgrade, install, and repair mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic systems on injection molding machines, auxiliary and ancillary machines as needed.
- Performs maintenance and repairs of plumbing, mechanical and/or electrical equipment.
- Inspect and test machinery, equipment, and molds to detect causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machinery and equipment to gain access and perform diagnosis and repairs.
- Remove and replace worn or defective parts.
- Repair hoses, wiring, valves, etc., reassembles and verifies proper function.
- Read, draw, and/or update blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals.
- Perform all preventative maintenance of molding and auxiliary equipment.
- May fabricate parts when necessary to maintain or improve the function of equipment.
- Evaluates and suggests ways to eliminate reoccurring problems.
- Clean and change tools as needed.
- Two to five years related experience preferably in plastic injection molding.
- Must have excellent mechanical skills.
- Must have high attention to detail and organized in approach.
- Must have working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, electronic, and hydraulic systems on injection molding machines.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude who gets along with others and has the ability to communicate instructions in a clear and pleasant manner.
- Must be able to successfully complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Job Reference Number: 1-27E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.