- Follow established plant wide and department safety rules as well as all GMP, SQF, SOP and Work Instruction guidelines
- Troubleshoot and repair plastic injection molding machines and accessory support equipment.
- Perform hydraulic repairs including cylinders and components
- Perform electrical repairs up to 3 phase 480 volts
- Make necessary plumbing and electrical connections and disconnections needed for molding machines and accessory support equipment
- Clean machine and surrounding area after repairs
- Safely operate forklift
- Safely operate hand held tools, bench grinders and power tools
- Maintain maintenance work area and tools in clean orderly manner
- Complete preventative maintenance checks and use computer software to enter, update and close work orders
- Notify Group Leader of replacement parts needed
- Perform any and all job assignments employee has been trained to do.
- The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Capable of working with limited supervision and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must successfully complete the forklift training and certification process and maintain license.
- Must successfully complete Arc Flash training.
- Must be able to work at heights (with or without fall protection) and not be at risk of sudden alterations in consciousness
- Must be able to climb ladders, maneuver in, under and between tight spaces without risk of alterations in consciousness
Education and/or Experience:
- Vocational Education and/or Training that includes machine repair and industrial electricity or equivalent hands on experience
- One to five years’ experience working on machinery and equipment in an industrial maintenance environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, prints, procedure manuals and diagrams
- Ability to perform basic math functions and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must have the ability to identify and correct problems
- Must have tools required for job
Job Reference Number: 9-16SB
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.