Oversee and lead a team of Maintenance Technicians. Perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled works in the care and maintenance of the company’s production equipment, facility and grounds. Performs electrical and mechanical equipment repairs.
- Coordinate the work activity of team of Maintenance Technicians.
- Project management.
- Monitor parts inventory and place purchase orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Repairs production equipment through the plant.
- Performs carpentry in the alternation, repair and maintenance of the building.
- Repairs and maintains electrical motors, pumps, and machinery.
- Performs welding as required.
- Performs routine housekeeping as required.
- Performs any other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Routinely performs overtime without extended notice.
- Assist in related department activities and perform related duties, as required.
- Standing on concrete for long periods of time. Subject to hot/cold temperatures. Noise levels are usually moderate in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Graduate of high school or equivalency certificate; including or supplemented by vocation technical training.
- Minimum of two years employment experience in a maintenance leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
- Formal training or demonstrated skills and knowledge of general maintenance including equipment and facility repairs.
- In depth knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical motors and conveyors
- Ability to manage department work schedules ensuring timely completion of repairs, projects and tasks.
- Skill in the operation and maintenance of small hand tools and motor-powered tools.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Competent in related computer software.
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Reference Number: 9-14SB
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.