An industry leader in the manufacture of wood-based consumer goods has an opportunity available for a Maintenance Manager to join their team. This position will manage the maintenance function and supervise and schedule maintenance employees in the maintenance of plant machinery, rolling stock, building and plant site.
This is an on-site opportunity and you must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Coordinate plant construction and equipment fabrication projects, preventative maintenance programs, and manage outside vendors performing work on site.
- Serve as the technical director for maintenance activities at two or more additional plants by providing direction and guidance for the maintenance supervision and employees at those facilities.
- The scope of work includes issues related to normal maintenance; upgrading equipment to improve quality, safety processes, and productivity; standardization; and advising on plant maintenance, equipment rebuild, facility remodels and other expansions.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in related job function.
- Prefer degree in engineering or related field and/or general supervising electrician license.
- More than 7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, supervisory experience, and knowledge of wood products manufacturing process preferred.
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated skills in technical evaluation of wood products manufacturing equipment and processes, and ability to operate in a team environment conducive to total quality and process improvement.
Job Reference Number: 8-1MS
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.