Maintenance & Engineering Manager
Our client a vertically integrated manufacturer of metal-based building products has an opportunity available for a Maintenance and Engineering Manager to join their manufacturing team. Must be US citizen or Green Card holder. This is an ON-SITE opportunity.
- Provide leadership and direction to the maintenance and engineering team in areas such as safety, housekeeping, 5S standards, lean manufacturing, planning, TPM/reliability, cost, efficiency, quality, and labor utilization (productivity).
- Implement TPM and Reliability best practices in order ensure stability and machine efficiency.
- Effectively analyze process concerns and performance gaps and guide resources to resolve manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum cost and prevent operation delay.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements, quality specifications, and safety standards.
- Provide leadership in TPM activities such as: collection of data through PMs, maintenance planning, coordinating planned work during outages, and continuously improving the maintenance planning and execution process.
- Direct responsibility for departmental spend and managing budget.
- Supporting safety initiatives across the site and establishing benchmarks within the maintenance team.
- Work closely with capital project teams and initiatives to ensure maintenance and reliability are integrated into capital projects.
- Train and develop well-qualified, highly motivated teammates.
- Keep continuous communication and transparency with all involved departments on status of projects and the development progress of direct team members.
- Improve/enhance the pertinent technical skill sets of the department that shows continual growth in positions helping meet and exceed its specified targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, or related).
- 5+ years of experience as a proven Maintenance & Engineering Manager responsible for the maintenance resources and reliability of the plant.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in a maintenance/engineering role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and develop teammates.
- Demonstrated ability to lead TPM and Reliability best practices.
- Experience managing a CMMS (eMaint, MP2, UpKeep, etc.)
- Managed within a Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma operation, utilizing TPM as a primary tool for reliability.
- Prior experience with continuous process manufacturing.
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) experience.
- Training in reliability concepts and approaches.
- Ability to develop both tactical and strategic plans that allow the company to meet or exceed
Job Reference Number: 8-31.3MS
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.