Growing and well-established company with 1,000 employees has an excellent opportunity available for an Industrial Engineer. Provide support to production and special projects through the application of accepted Industrial Engineering techniques and processes.
- Work on a variety of Industrial Engineering activities such as capacity analysis, cost estimation, standards development, and facility architecture.
- Implement initiatives and techniques that help Lean Manufacturing principles.
- As needed, provide a hand in finding solutions to production issues including tools, machinery, and procedures.
- Participate in the analysis of safety issues, recommendations, equipment purchases, personnel training, equipment installation, and reorganization of production processes.
- Work with the least amount of supervision possible, plan your daily activities, and discuss project tasks with your supervisor. To achieve business objectives collaborate with production, other engineers, and management.
- Carry out additional corresponding tasks as given and as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Some processing experience with welding, plating, heat treat and assembly.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Excellent planning, organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Five to ten years of Industrial Engineering experience in a manufacturing plant. Prior experience with product transfers or plant start-up’s required.
You should be proficient in:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- G-Code and M-Code
- Machine set-up’s for production runs
- Manual machining skills
- Basic computer and excellent communication skills
Job Reference Number: 10.20.3E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.