Our client, a leader in the development and manufacturing, and installation of high-quality commercial millwork has an opportunity available for an experienced Engineering Manager to join their organization. This is an On-Site opportunity.
- Lead, guide and motivate the engineering team through the design and product
- development process.
- Interpret prints, architectural drawings and concepts to help develop detailed shop drawings for use in fabrication.
- Work with management to develop process and tooling and machining requirements to increase efficiencies in production.
- Support production of new and existing projects and ensure they are completed by due date.
- Ensure submittal process for shop drawings meets customer expectations and
- Work with scheduling to provide adequate time for project completion on shop floor.
- Help find and manage outsource drawing options to ensure customer and shop needs continue to be met through peak demand times.
Work with management and staff to develop standards and improvements on existing and upcoming projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Prior management experience.
- Working knowledge of CAD/Drafting software such as AutoCAD2016, Inventor,
- Strong leadership skills with a desire to help grow and improve processes.
- Experience in the Architectural and Millwork industry is a plus.
- Must be US citizen or Green Card holder.
- Microvellum and other company provided software.
Job Reference Number: 8-16MS
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.