Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Growing manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity available for a CFO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist management with important financial decisions.
- Prepare financial documents such as business reports, financial forecasts, and statements to understand the financial state of business.
- Supervise employees who work under the Controller in preparing financial reports and budgets.
- Managing accounting procedures.
- Monitor a company’s financial reports and determine ways to reduce costs.
- Keep up to date on the financial market to understand how to maximize profits and find new expansion areas.
- Understand the financials of a company in order to meet legal requirements and keep the financial state in good standing.
- Executing the company’s financial strategy.
- Developing plans for growth to increase company profit while also reducing expenditure.
- Identifying investment opportunities and managing mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to develop financial plans.
- BS degree is required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management about the finances of the business and justify certain financial recommendations.
- Attention to detail.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Basic math skills to make accurate calculations and estimates.
- Good understanding of international finance.
- Organization and project management.
Job Reference Number: 12-17E
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.