Cement Additives Technician
Exciting on-site opportunity available in the Cleveland, OH area for an experienced Cement Additives Technician with a major player in the construction coatings and chemicals. This individual will be responsible for conducting chemical, engineering and physical laboratory tests primarily based on experimental designs. The Cement Additives Technician will play an integral role in developing new products, improving existing products, evaluating competitive materials and analyzing test data.
- Set-up laboratory equipment, clean molds and instrumentation required for tests, research, or process control.
- Conduct chemical, physical, and engineering tests on experimental formulas and competitive products.
- Document results of tests, analyses, and maintain lab books in an acceptable manner.
- Complete, maintain, and process pertinent paperwork and records.
- Prepare experimental products following standardized formulas or experimental procedures.
- Test and analyze products such as concrete, cementitious repair products, admixtures for concrete, cement and other raw materials to determine their physical, chemical, and engineering properties.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with one to three months related experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- Experience with cement is a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder – Sponsorship not available.
Job Reference Number: 7-30MS
Midland Recruiters is committed to finding the best candidates and
simplifying your entire search process.