Midland Consultants is truly committed to understanding your business and establishing a lasting and productive relationship. We pride ourselves on our ability to act as consultants for our clients and candidates so we can be a valuable resource when advising on career and hiring moves that achieve the goals of both parties.
We invite you to learn more about our team and Email them for specific questions and information.
Ron Eliason, C.P.C., General Manager
Ron has 28 years of experience in Executive Recruiting and Staffing for the Plastics and Packaging Industries. His experience includes currently being the General Manager at Midland Consultants. Ron has filled hundreds of executive, engineering, sales, and manufacturing positions with Fortune 500, large, medium and small companies. In addition, Ron has been Midland’s Account Executive of the Year fifteen times, has been featured in Plastics News Magazine three times, and has spoken at several national recruiting conventions. He has a BS Degree in Business Administration from Kent State University and is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC). Ron is a member of the Society of Plastics Engineers and the Institute of Packaging Professionals.
- Ron’s Specialties: Recruiting in plastic injection molding, blow molding, packaging, cap/closure, PVC, polyethylene, HDPE, resins, polymers, blown film, plastics and extrusion industries on a national basis. Employment and jobs in the plastics and packaging industries. Engineering, sales, manufacturing and executive level positions.
Robin Graves, C.P.C.
Robin, a Sr. Account Manager, has been a recruiter in the Rubber, Plastics, Chemical Additives & Materials specialties for over 25 years. She services a wide variety of disciplines within the industry including chemistry, manufacturing, engineering, sales & marketing and management. Robin has also been featured in the Rubber & Plastics magazine three times. She is a three time winner of Midland's Account Executive of the year and is a member of the Midland Million Dollar Billers’ club. She has a BS Degree in Business Administration from Central Michigan University.
- Robin’s Specialties: Technical recruitment specialist in Rubber, Elastomers, Compounding, Polymers, Silicone, Fluoroelastomer, Urethane, Custom Mix, Rubber to Metal Bonding, Rubber Additives, ceramics, metallurgists, and materials engineering.
| || Danielle (Dani) Schade|
Dani has twenty eight years experience as a recruiter specializing in the recruitment of professionals within manufacturing & technical environments. Experienced in both contingency and retained executive search, Dani can assist your company in locating top talent in a variety of disciplines. Prior to joining Midland Consultants, she successfully ran her own search firm, Thomas-Schade & Associates for 12 years specializing in the Fire Alarm & Commercial Security industry. Focusing on the personality and culture of her clients, Dani has had strong success in not only finding technically qualified candidates but also matching personalities for a complete fit.
- Dani’s Specialties: Recruitment in Engineering, Human Resources (all industries), Plant & Operations Management, and Fire & Security.
| || Jeff Grzeskowiak |
Jeff specializes in the recruitment of Logistics and Supply Chain professionals. Jeff has over seven years experience in recruiting, sales and human resources. He has been one of the leading Account Managers in the region with a national staffing firm and brings recruiting expertise from the Industrial and Manufacturing sectors as well. Prior to Jeff's recruiting career, he spent 2 years in the Chicago Bears training camp and spent the end of the 2002 season on their practice squad. He played a year in NFL Europe with the Amsterdam Admirals. Jeff has a B.S. in Business with a concentration in Human Resources from the University of Akron, where he was a four year starter on the Akron Zip football team.
- Jeff's Specialties: Recruitment in the areas of Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, Purchasing, Procurement, Buyers, Inventory Management, Project Managers and Operations professionals within 3PL.
| || Mark Lempner|
Mark leads Midland’s Oil, Gas and Mining practice. He employs a customer-centric approach that focuses on solving each client’s unique staffing needs; with a custom tailored solution. Mark believes that while each client is different, they all deserve the highest quality of service.
- Mark's Specialties: Recruiting in the management, geologic, engineering and environmental disciplines within the oil, gas and mining industries.