Excellent company in the Eastern suburbs of Cleveland, OH has an excellent opportunity for a Third Shift Plastic Injection Molding Supervisor position. The Injection Mold Room Supervisor is responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising daily production activities, and ensuring that products are delivered in accordance with customer requirements, while complying with applicable company, quality, and regulatory standards. The Supervisor will train and coach production employees in creating and sustaining a lean culture aligned with the company’s vision, mission, and values. By utilizing key leadership principles of respect, humility, and leading by example, the supervisor will create a positive work environment by engaging employees in the continuous improvement of safety, quality, delivery and cost initiatives.
- Ensures attainment of daily/weekly of production plan by ensuring communication between the cells/shifts, sharing best practices, prioritizing countermeasures among production cells and ensuring proper job performance of all team members.
- Drive attainment of and improvements in safety, quality, delivery, and cost (SQDC) performance.
- Meets customer needs through creative solutions. Responds with a sense of urgency and aligns activities, focusing on the needs and requirements of the customer.
- Leads with proper adherence to quality system procedures, Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Ensures immediate response to abnormalities through identifying, documenting, and segregating non-conforming material.
- This position requires at least three years of experience in production supervision.
- Experience in plastic injection molding is preferred.