Immediate openings for Mid to Senior Level CNC Machine Technicians. Provide direct support to production team in a fast-paced environment through the measurement of parts and adjustment of precision CNC machines. Monitor tooling and conduct tooling tests with outside suppliers and manufacturing engineer.
- Four plus years’ experience in machine shop (or similar).
- Understand component machines using CNC machining centers (mill and lathes) and component inspection using metrology equipment to control extremely tight tolerance (CMM, in-line gaging, surface plate air gaging etc.).
- Read and interpret engineering drawings (GD&T is preferred but not a must).
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience working in a safety capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.